A few years ago, my trainer did a run for a children's cancer charity. To sweeten the pot, she agreed to do a burpee for every dollar pledged. Given that I get matching gifts at work, I pledged a lot just because the thought of her doing twice as many burpies made me laugh:-) So, inspired by her, I decided to offer a similar deal, I agreed to do tortures (such as crunches, pushups, etc) for every dollar raised. However, by far, the most popular was my offer of doing interpretive dances. So, now I am just offering interpretive dances in exchange for pledges:
- new this year: New donor special: For a $5 pledge, you can get a copy of last year's DVD.
- $10: 1 minute of interpretive dance, I pick the song
- $20: 1 minute of interpretive dance, you pick the song
- $30: 1 minute of interpretive dance with tutu, you pick the song
- $50: 1 minute of interpretive dance with tutu, you pick the song AND location for video shoot!
- $100: 1 minute of interpretive dance with tutu, you pick the song, AND with special guest star, DAVID also in a tutu!
- For song choice, please check iTunes or Amazon to make sure it's something I can download legally.
- These are pledge per person NOT cumulative; if you want to see David dance, you have to donate $100, he won't do it for 10 $10 pledges from individual people.
- Location must be within driving distance of Fellsmere, and I will need to know your choice well in advance, especially if it's someplace that I need to get permission to shoot at.)
- As with last year, due to copyright issues, I can't post the videos on YouTube, but all donors will instead receive a special edition DVD.
- If you get matching gifts at work, please let me know so I can add it to the dance tally.
Please pass the link to this page along to help me raise money for a good cause!
Post a Comment