- Birds are smart! Check out what these crows taught themselves to do!
- Boy birds will not only dance, they will clean up the apartment to impress a girl!
- Some boy birds will also do anything to prove to a girl he is tough and a good provider!
- For those who do not think birds are tough, take a look at this great blue heron eating an ALIGATOR
- And here's another great blue heron - who is not only smart and tough, he is HUNGRY - keep watching to see him get a second critter before the first one is even all the way down!
- And here's a new way to to catch fish - watch this Reddish Egret dancing to attract fish!
- There is more than one way to find dinner - watch the difference between how a Roseate Spoonbill feeds (sweeps head side to side) and the Ibis (which probes with it's beak)
- And here's how an Osprey does it
- And here's a Bald Eagle making fishing for salmon look as easy as picking up canned salmon at the grocery store!
- This is very cool - a little known fact is that some baby birds poop in little baggies, which make cleaning of the nest easier for the mom and dad. Watch here as a dad feeds the babies, then takes the poop in a bag (called a "fecal sac") out of the nest! It happens fast watch a few times, it's the baby on the right that he takes it from.
- And finally, one of my personal favorite birds (and the one I'd give anything to see in person), the Cock-of-the-Rock (Photo) (or take a look at this video )!
Monday, April 29, 2013
Links to Cool Bird Videos
For anyone who might think birding is boring, take a look at this!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment